Thursday, 8 September 2011

First week jitters!

Okay so I just thought i'd fill everyone in on my progress and what i've been up to since my first entry. I decided to cook dinner the other night as a start of my two hours a week.. turns out that it takes me so long to complete a meal that my two hours is pretty much up in the first meal haha; I still am not sure whether this is a bad thing or a good thing! So after consulting with my family I decided to make chicken stir-fry which is, as it turns out a favourite of my household. So I had to go out to the supermarket and get the ingredients needed so noodles, stir-fry veges, chicken sauce. It was fun going around picking out different items that I thought I would need. Then once I got home I started making dinner and in the process was trying to think about all the therapeutic aspects of this task; pulling on information from my fieldwork placement and what I have learnt in my classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.